Personnel Delegation #21
Director, Office of Management Support
Director, Office of Public Health
Director of Headquarters Operations
|SUBJECT:||Delegation of Auhtority to Approve Premium Pay|
Authority Delegated and to Whom
- Pursuant to the authority delegated to the Director of Headquarters Operations, Indian Health Service (IHS), by the Director, IHS, on JAN 27 1998. I hereby delegate to the Director Office of Management Support and Director, Office of Public Health, for their offices, the authority to approve irregular, occasional, or regularly scheduled overtime payment for work performed at the work site, at home, or at other alternate work sites.
Redelegations and Restrictions
- The above delegated authority may be redelegated.
Information and Guidance
- Requirements and instructions for exercising these authorities are contained in the Health and Human Services Personnel Instruction 550-1, "Premium Pay."
- This delegation of authority supersedes the following delegation of authority memorandums, Subject: Delegation of Authority to Approve Overtime:
- From the DHO to the Associate Director, Office of Administration and Management (OAM), IHS, dated May 31, 1994; and
- From the Associate Director, OAM, to the Associate Directors, IHS, dated May 31, 1994.
- This delegation is effective upon date of signature.
/Luana L. Reyes/
Back To Top | Previous Page