Eligible Health Professions
Advanced Practice Nurse
- Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM)
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Family Practice
- Women's Health
- Clinical Psychology: PhD and PsyD
- Counseling — Licensed Professional Counselor: Master's degree
- Counseling Psychology — PhD
- Social Work — Licensed Social Worker: Master's degree
- Dental Hygiene
- Dentist — DDS and DMD
- Medicine: Allopathic and Osteopathic
- Podiatry: DPM
Nursing (Full-time clinical positions only)
- Nurse: ADN BSN
- Optometry: OD
- Pharmacy: PharmD
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Physician Assistant: Certified
Other Health Professions
- Registered Dietician
- Medical Laboratory Scientist, BS
- Diagnostic Radiology Technology, Ultrasonography, and Respiratory Therapy: Associate and B.S.
- Environmental Health (Sanitarian): B.S. and Master's level.
- Engineering (Environmental): B.S. and M.S. (Engineers must provide environmental engineering services to be eligible.).
- Chiropractor: Licensed.
- Acupuncturists: Licensed.