Indian Health Service The Federal Health Program for American Indians and Alaska Natives
RPMS EHR Vendor Letter
Medicare or Medicaid may request proof that a facility has a certified EHR to demonstrate Meaningful Use. IHS can provide a vendor letter for RPMS EHR users to provide to Medicare or Medicaid.
The facility may request a vendor letter for either their Eligible Hospital (EH; inpatient), Eligible Provider (EP; ambulatory) or both by completing the following form.
- Enter information in the fields below (all fields are mandatory).
- Click the "Submit" button.
- IHS will process the request for each facility.
- IHS will issue a letter to the requesting practice within ten business days of the initial request.
- The facility will receive the signed IHS EHR Vendor letter via email.
- The letter will be emailed to the individual who made the request.