As a result of the current Federal government funding situation, the information on this website may not be up to date or acted upon. Updates regarding government operating status and resumption of normal operations can be found at www.opm.gov . Despite the lapse in appropriations, IHS will continue to provide direct clinical health care services as well as referrals for contracted services that cannot be provided through IHS clinics. For more information on how IHS is impacted, visit: HHS Contingency Plan
Overview of the Multi-Purpose Agreement (MPA)
IHS offers a variety of classes to teach individuals affiliated with IHS, Tribal or Urban Indian health program facilities how to use the Resource and Patient Management System (RPMS) and how it relates to Meaningful Use. For a complete list of courses or to register, visit the RPMS Class Schedule. (Be sure to select your area from the drop-down menu to ensure the session is available at your location.)
*Many of the 2014 RPMS EHR trainings have been recorded and can be viewed via Adobe Connect. To access these recordings, log in and register to Adobe Connect. You must register to view the recorded sessions. There are no fees to view these training sessions.
The training sessions currently available are located in a document called "EHR: Recorded Trainings 2014".
- Select “EHR: Recorded Trainings 2014” in the RPMS Recorded Training Sessions window.
- Select the “Browse To” button to open the document.
- Scroll to the Table of Contents and click to view the available presentations.
- Click on the link to open the specific session you wish to view. The training should start immediately.
- After you have completed the training, select “Participant Survey – Data Collection” in the Participant Information window.
- Select the “Browse To” button.
- Complete the survey.