- Log into GrantSolutions.
- Click on "Apply for Non Competing Award"; this link will be available under "My Grants List".
- Complete online forms and upload file attachments for each enclosure in the application kit.
- Once forms and uploads are complete, verify, then submit your application using the buttons and prompts provided on the GrantSolutions screen.
See the Grantee Training Videos
or DGM GrantSolutions Trainings for additional information about this process. Sub-grantees will need to check with their primary programs on submission preferences.
- Q&A Sessions – Live Question and Answer sessions are one-hour webinars that provide an overview and opportunity to ask questions about the application process. Currently scheduled sessions are listed below.
- Wednesday, August 31, 2016
3 – 4pm EDT
2pm CDT / 1pm MDT / 12pm PDT / 11am AKDT
Note: Click the "Join Session" button and select "Enter as a Guest" or "Enter with your Adobe Connect login and password" if you have one.
- Recorded Webinars – Recorded webinars, slides, and other resources are available on the SDPI Training Information webpage.
In the GrantSolutions application kit, some forms can be completed within the package. In addition, the following template and reports must be completed or downloaded and attached to the application kit. Review the Instructions and Application Checklist to ensure that you have included all required forms, templates, and other documents in your application kit.
Back to Top
The following may be helpful in preparing your application:
- Biographical sketch form
[PDF] – Optional form that can be used to provide brief experience and educational backgrounds of new key personnel who were not included in the FY 2016 application. Complete and save the form using Acrobat Reader or Pro, then upload to the application kit.
Back to Top
- Standard Forms for applications that propose sub-grantees Show details
Per GrantSolutions, the application due date is Friday, September 2, 2016.
Note: Sub-grantees will need to check with their primary program on due date.
All applications will be screened for adherence to the instructions from the Division of Grants Management and the Division of Diabetes, including submission of all required documents. Applicants that do not submit all required documents in the correct format may be contacted to provide the missing documentation before their application can be reviewed. This may result in a delayed Notice of Award. Grantees with missing documents and reports may also have Special Grant Conditions on their Notice of Award issuing funds for FY 2017.
The FY 2017 continuation application process is not competitive and applications will not be reviewed by an Objective Review Committee. Instead, Division of Diabetes program staff or their designees will review applications. Continuation funding is dependent on:
- Compliance with Terms and Conditions outlined in the FY 2016 Notice of Award
- Satisfactory business (fiscal) review of the FY 2017 application
- Satisfactory programmatic review of the FY 2017 application, including:
- Completeness of information using the correct Project Narrative template.
- Submission of baseline data into the SOS.
- Documented plan for continued work and evaluation in FY 2017.
Back to Top
Please include your name, contact information, and program name when submitting questions.