Medicine Dish Presents - Medicare Part D and Program Updates
We are pleased to present the next in our monthly webcast series created for providers in Indian Country. These programs serve as a path to open communication, providing information and promoting discussion about Medicare, Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Programs (CHIP), and other issues important to the health of American Indian and Alaska Native people.
TOPIC: "Medicare Part D and Program Updates"
DATE: Wednesday, November 17, 2010
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 2:50 p.m., Eastern Time
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Experts from IHS and CMS will discuss Medicare Part D and recent Medicare program changes. Topics include:
- Creditable coverage letters
- Plan changes for 2011
- LIS, redeeming and reassignment
- Medicare Plan Enrollment
- Medicare program updates
- Demonstration of the new Medicare Plan Finder on www.medicare.gov
- Access link: http://videocast.nih.gov
- Webcast lines are limited. Real Player is necessary to see the program and can be downloaded for free from this website. Previous Medicine Dish programs are archived at this site under "Training and Meetings" Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services at this link: http://videocast.nih.gov/PastEvents.asp?c=80 .
- Technical Login Support is available from this site.
- Pharmacy Issues web site http://www.pharmacyissues.ihs.gov/m_and_m/index_new.cfm
- Business Office Web site http://www.ihs.gov/NonMedicalPrograms/BusinessOffice/index.cfm?module=boe_medicare
- POS ftp site ftp://ftp.ihs.gov/rpms/POS/
- 2010 LIS Beneficiary Mailings http://www.cms.gov/LimitedIncomeandResources/Downloads/2010Mailings.pdf
Please join us for this broadcast and remember that you can access all of the previous shows at http://videocast.nih.gov.
The next show will be broadcast on December 15th at 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m., Eastern Time.
Tribal Affairs Group/OEA
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services