Medicine Dish Presents - Invest in Nutrition - Medical Nutrition Therapy and Reimbursement
We are pleased to present the next in our monthly webcast series created for providers in Indian Country. These programs serve as a path to open communication, providing information and promoting discussion about Medicare, Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Programs (CHIP), and other issues important to the health of American Indian and Alaska Native people.
TOPIC: Invest in Nutrition - Medical Nutrition Therapy and Reimbursement
DATE: Wednesday, February 16, 2011
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 2:40 p.m., Eastern Time
WHAT TO EXPECT: Experts from the IHS Medical Nutrition Therapy Action Team, Kayenta Service Unit and Phoenix Indian Medical Center will explain how:
- Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) works
- MNT saves money
- MNT generates revenue from third party reimbursements
- You can increase MNT services and reimbursements at your facility
- Access link: http://videocast.nih.gov
- Webcast lines are limited. Real Player is necessary to see the program and can be downloaded for free from this website. Previous Medicine Dish programs are archived at this site under “Training and Meetings – Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services” at this link: http://videocast.nih.gov/PastEvents.asp?c=80.
- Technical Login Support is available from this site.
- Division of Diabetes Treatment and Prevention Online Catalog http://www.diabetes.ihs.gov/RESOURCES/Catalog/rde/index.cfm?module=home
Please join us for this broadcast and remember that you can access recordings of all of the previous shows at http://videocast.nih.gov. Please do not hesitate to contact Lindsey Cometa, if you have any questions.
The next show will be broadcast on April 20th at 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time.