DP/HH Grant Resources
Final Progress Report
The Final Progress Report [PDF – 508 KB] is a four page PDF fillable template developed by the Division of Diabetes to collect information about the accomplishments and outcomes of each SDPI DP/HH grant program.
- Grantees who have requested a no cost extension: the Final Progress Report will be due within 90 days after the end of the no cost extension period.
Uploading the Final Progress Report into GrantSolutions
When completed, the Final Progress Report must be uploaded into Grant Solutions using the following instructions:
- Log into GrantSolutions
- Click "Grant Notes" – a new Grant Notes window will pop up
- Click "Add" at the end of the screen
- For subject, put "Final Progress Report for Project Period End Date MM/DD/YYYY"
- Select "Correspondence" for Note Type and "Programmatic Report" for Category Type
- Fill in required "Notes" field (it can be the same Subject information as the item 4 above or any information you wish to note on your grant)
- Use the lower section to browse for your reports to upload into the system
- Ensure that the Status shows "SUCCESSFUL" for each document before clicking the "Submit" button
- Notify the Division of Diabetes that the report has been submitted on GrantSolutions
Other Required Report Forms
The following forms must be completed and submitted into GrantSolutions within 90 days of the end of your grant period. Additional instructions are provided within each form and template. Contact your Grants Management Specialist for questions on these reports.
- Performance Progress Report (SF-PPR) [PDF] – The Performance Progress Report (PPR) is a standard, government-wide performance progress reporting format used by Federal agencies to collect performance information from recipients of Federal funds awarded under all Federal programs that exceed $100,000 or more per project/grant period, excluding those that support research.
- Federal Financial Report, Standard Form 425 (SF-425) [PDF] – A required report and form that must be submitted to the Division of Payment Management and your Grants Management Specialist. This requirement is stated in the Notice of Award (NoA) Standard Grant Conditions under the Fiscal & Programmatic Reports.
- SDPI DP/HH Initiatives Congratulations and Well Wishes Webinar (January 25, 2017) – This webinar provides an overview of the DP and HH infographics, and includes remarks from grantees, the IHS Division of Diabetes, and the SDPI Coordinating Center on the achievements and lessons learned from the SDPI DP/HH Grant Program.
- SDPI Healthy Heart Final Data Report Webinar (December 15, 2016) – This webinar provides a review of the Final Data Report, explains how to interpret the findings from the Healthy Heart Project, and provides an overview of where grantees can locate and download their program's data. PDF handout is available within the presentation.
- SDPI Diabetes Prevention Final Data Report Webinar (December 15, 2016) – This webinar provides a review of the Final Data Report, explains how to interpret the findings from the Diabetes Prevention Project, and provides an overview of where grantees can locate and download their program's data. PDF handout is available within the presentation.
- ACCESSing Your Data: Data Collection After Closeout (August 30, 2016) – This webinar provides an overview on how DP/HH grantees can download and save their existing data reports, as well as how to use the Access database provided to them by the Coordinating Center for data collection. PDF handout is available within the presentation.
- SDPI DP/HH Closeout Webinar (August 16, 2016) – This webinar provides information on requesting a No-Cost Extension and closing out a Diabetes Prevention or Healthy Heart grant program. Includes Q&A.
- Transcript [PDF – 416 KB]
- The SDPI Diabetes Prevention Program: Experiences and Outcomes (June 28, 2016) – The seminar describes the IHS Special Diabetes Program for Indians Diabetes Prevention Program and presents preliminary participant outcomes from the 10 plus years of implementation to date. Slide handout is available within the presentation.
- The SDPI Healthy Heart Project: Experiences and Outcomes (May 25, 2016) – This seminar describes the IHS Special Diabetes Program for Indians Healthy Heart Project and presents preliminary participant outcomes from the 10 plus years of implementation to date. Slide handout is available within the presentation.
- SDPI DP/HH Update (July 7, 2015) – Brief presentation regarding future issues for the DP/HH Initiatives. Includes Q&A.
Grant Budget Questions
You can contact your Grants Management Specialist (GMS) for clarification on budget issues, for information on Federal Financial Reporting, and for assistance with Grant Solutions. Include your contact information, grant Award Number and program name in all communications to your GMS. Visit the Division of Grants Management website for more information.
For Healthy Heart Initiative Programs, contact:
John Hoffman, Senior Grants Management Specialist
For Diabetes Prevention Initiative Programs, contact:
Pallop Chareonvootitam, Senior Grants Management Specialist
Policies and Other References
- 2010 Funding Opportunity Announcement [PDF – 284 KB]
Division of Diabetes Treatment and Prevention
Carmen Licavoli Hardin, Deputy Director
Phone: (301) 443-2522