Resources for Medical Providers
Provider Information and Education
- Screening Guidelines for the Prevention and Early Detection of Cervical Cancer – The American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (ASCCP)
- Updated Consensus Guidelines on the Management of Women with Abnormal Cervical Cancer Screening Tests and Cancer Precursors – ASCCP
- Long-Acting Reversible Contraception Program – the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Substance Abuse Prevention
- Resources – IHS Alcohol and Substance Abuse Program (ASAP)
Suicide Prevention and Mental Health
- Surgeon General’s Workshop on Women’s Mental health
- Resources for Providers – IHS Suicide Prevention
- Zika Digital Press Kit – CDC
- Zika Virus – CDC Zika-dedicated microsite with news and updates
- Zika Virus Health Information Resource Guide – National Library of Medicine
- What Obstetricians-Gynecologists should know about Ebola – susceptibility to the EVD virus and risk for severe illness among pregnant women, and as fetal and infant effects.
- Risks Associated with Smallpox Vaccination During Pregnancy – PubMed abstract
- Guidance for Anthrax Prophylaxis and Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women– obstetric health care planning to reduce risks for infant health, such as preterm delivery in an anthrax emergency.