A Mid-Year Progress Report will be required during the FY 2014 budget period as stated in the FY 2014 Programmatic Terms and Conditions (item #8) and item 8.1 of the FY 2014 Continuation Application Instructions. The goal of the Mid-Year Report is to assess grantee progress. You will report progress on the following:
- Attending and keeping track of Required SDPI Trainings.
- Improving the IHS Diabetes Care and Outcomes Audit items/elements.
- Collecting baseline data for Required Key Measures of selected Best Practice(s).
- Accomplishing objectives and planned activities from the program plan (FY 2014 Project Narrative Parts 1 and 2).
- Q&A Sessions – Live Question and Answer sessions are one hour sessions that will provide an opportunity to ask questions about preparing the Mid-Year Progress Report. Currently scheduled sessions are listed below. Check back on this webpage for newly scheduled sessions.
- There are no more sessions scheduled for the FY 2014 Mid-Year Progress Report.
Check back soon for information on the FY 2015 Mid-Year Progress Report.
- FY 2014 Mid-Year Progress Report Overview
(recorded session) – Provides a review of the FY 2014 Terms and Conditions and overview and submission of the FY 2014 Mid-Year Progress Report (26:31 minutes).
- Contact your Area Diabetes Consultant for help and technical assistance.
- Ensure that you have the following documents for review before you begin:
- FY 2014 Notice of Award including Terms and Conditions
- FY 2014 Project Narrative (Parts 1 and 2)
- FY 2013 Annual Progress Report
- Mid-Year Progress Report Template [PDF - 941KB] – Use this PDF fillable template to complete and submit your report.
Reporting periods and due dates are provided in the table below:
|Suggested Date to Begin Report
||October 1, 2013 to
September 30, 2014
|February 3, 2014
||April 15, 2014
||January 1, 2014 to
December 31, 2014
|May 1, 2014
||June 16, 2014
||April 1, 2014 to
March 31, 2015
|August 1, 2014
||September 15, 2014
||June 1, 2014 to
May 31, 2015
|November 1, 2014
||December 15, 2014
* If you are a sub-grantee, check with your primary program on submission date and instructions.
Timeline: This report should cover progress made from your program’s budget cycle period start date to present.
Submit the completed PDF template on GrantSolutions:
- Log into GrantSolutions
and look for your SDPI Community-Directed grant.
- Click "Grant Notes" – a new Grant Notes window will pop up.
- Click "Add" at the end of the screen.
- For subject, put "Mid-Year Report for FY 2014" (add grant year if known).
- Select Correspondence for Note Type and Programmatic Report for Category Type.
- Provide the timeline that this report covers in the Notes section.
- Use the lower section to browse for your reports to upload into the system.
- Ensure that the "Status" shows "SUCCESSFUL" for the report you uploaded before clicking the "Submit" button.
- Notify your Area Diabetes Consultant that the report has been submitted on GrantSolutions.
Back to Top
Please include your name, contact information, program name and grant number (if known) when submitting questions via email.