Chief Clinical Consultant for
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Jean Howe, MD, MPH
Northern Navajo Medical Center
PO Box 160
Shiprock, NM 87420-0160
Hospital Operator: 505-368-6001
Dr. Jean Howe is the Chief Clinical Consultant for Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN CCC). Dr. Howe is very interested in establishing a dialogue and/or networking with anyone involved in Women's Health or Maternity Care, especially as it applies to American Indian or Alaska Native Women or Indigenous Women around the world. Please contact her by e-mail or phone.
firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone: 505-368-7068
More About Dr. Jean Howe
Dr. Howe is a federal employee at Northern Navajo Medical Center in Shiprock, NM. She is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and has also completed a Masters in Public Health degree.
- Williams College, Williamstown, MA, BA, Biology and Anthropology/African Studies
- University of Vermont College of Medicine, MD
- University of Colorado Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency Program
- Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, MPH
- Indian Health Service, Chinle, AZ, 1997-2009
- Northern Navajo Medical Center, Shiprock, NM, 2009 - present
Areas of interest
- Obstetric Emergency Care, Contraception, Diabetes in Pregnancy, and International Health.
OB/GYN Quick Links of Interest
- Cochrane Library (Definitive Evidence Based Resource)
- UpToDate (Exhaustive clinical resource . . . frequently updated)