ResourcesThe majority of the Division of Planning, Evaluation and Health Statistics (DPEHS) publications and the Area Director's reports are updated annually.
- Census Counts by Indian, Eskimo and Aleut
- 2010 Census Counts for Alaska Natives [PDF-660KB]
- Alaska 2012 Indian Active User Population [PDF - 386KB]
- Alaska Area 2012 Active User Population by Tribal Resolution and Federally Recognized Tribe [PDF - 126KB]
The Alaska Area Healthcare Facilities consists of demographics and statistics, description of health care delivery system, workload and Indian Health Service budget activity by tribal health organization.
Prior User Population Reports
Alaska Indian Active User Population and Alaska Area Active User Population by Federally Recognized Tribe and Contractor reports from 2010 through 1997
- 1980 Census Data for Alaskan Communities
- 2000 Census Counts for Alaska Communities
Back To Top