CRS 2009 (v9.0 and p1)
CRS VERSION 9.0 PATCH 1
CRS Version 9.0 Patch 1 was released on October 15, 2009.
Key enhancements included in this patch are shown below.
- New 2010 National GPRA & PART Report: Add menu option "GP10" that enables users to run the National GPRA & PART Report for the report period of July 1, 2009 - June 30, 2010 (GPRA year 2010) using the performance measure logic as it exists in CRS Version 9.0.
- New 2010 Area Aggregate National GPRA & PART Report: Add menu option "AG10" that runs the Area Aggregate National GPRA & PART Report for the report period of July 1, 2009 - June 30, 2010 (GPRA year 2010) using the performance measure logic as it exists in CRS Version 9.0.
- New 2010 GPRA Forecast Patient List: Add menu option "FO10" that runs the GPRA Forecast Patient List for the report period of July 1, 2009 - June 30, 2010 using the performance measure logic as it exists in CRS Version 9.0. Also, in the section of the list that describes how the performance measures can be met, update all of the dates to reflect GPRA year 2010.
- Update GPRA targets to reflect the tentative 2010 targets.
- Update CRS Graphical User Interface (Visual CRS): The GUI will contain all functionality included in CRS 2009 Version 9.0 and Version 9.0 Patch 1.
CRS VERSION 9.0
CRS Version 9.0 was released on July 06, 2009.
View the CRS 9.0 National GPRA & PART Report Performance Measure List and Definitions document [7/09-PDF-270KB]
Key enhancements included in CRS Version 9.0 are shown below.
- Rename the National GPRA Report to the National GPRA & PART Report.
- Make the following changes to the National GPRA & PART Report (both local and Area reports):
- Add GPRA Developmental measures that are the same as the current GPRA measures except that refusals are not included for the following measures: Diabetic Retinopathy, Access to Dental Services, Dental Sealants, Topical Fluoride, Adult IZ: Influenza, Adult IZ: Pneumovax, Childhood IZ 43133, Pap Smear, Mammogram, Colorectal Cancer Screening, Tobacco Cessation, Alcohol Screening (FAS Prevention), IPV/DV Screening, Depression Screening, Comprehensive CVD Assessment, and Prenatal HIV Screening.
- Add the following other GPRA Developmental Childhood IZ measures: 431331 including refusals, 431331 excluding refusals, 4313314 including refusals, and 4313314 excluding refusals.
- Add the Breastfeeding Rates PART measure.
- Change Childhood Weight Control from annual to long-term GPRA measure.
- Add a GPRA Developmental and PART Measures Clinical Performance Summary.
- Update logic definitions for the following topics: Diabetes: Glycemic Control, LDL Assessment, Nephropathy Assessment; Childhood Immunizations; Pap Smear, Mammogram, Colorectal Cancer Screening; and Childhood Weight Control.
- Add new menu option (SUM) to run ONLY the National GPRA & PART Report's three clinical performance summaries for both local and Area reports.
- Add new menu option (DPRV) to run the National GPRA & PART Report for a designated primary care provider. The facility must be using the PCC designated provider functionality to run this report.
- Move from the National GPRA & PART Report the functionality for creating a local file of National GPRA height and weight data to a new menu option (HW).
- Add the following measures to the EO Quality Transparency Report (both local and Area). The measures will also be reported on the IHS Quality of Care web site by September 30, 2009.
- Influenza 65+
- Pneumovax 65+
- Controlling High Blood Pressure
- Cholesterol Management in Patients with Cardiovascular Conditions
- Persistence of Beta Blocker Treatment after a Heart Attack
- Add new menu option (P3) to run the Patient Education Report for a patient panel (i.e. search template of patients).
- Revise logic definitions for several non-GPRA topics.
- Add the following two topics to the Selected Measures (Local) Report (topics also exist in the EO Quality Transparency Measures Report): Stroke and Stroke Rehabilitation: Anticoagulant Therapy Prescribed for Atrial Fibrillation at Discharge and Assessment of Oxygen Saturation for Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia
- Change the asthma-related topics that include logic related to asthma severity to look for it in the new POV model in PCC rather than in the Asthma Register System, which is no longer supported by OIT as of May 2008.
- Update CRS 2007 Version 7.0 (not CRS 2009 Version 9.0), National GPRA Reports menu by adding menu option "XP9" that will be used for creating a comprehensive export of National GPRA Report data for GPRA year 2009. This data will be based on logic contained in CRS 2007 Version 7.0. This data is in support of the quality improvement initiative IHS is participating in along with colleagues from Harvard Medical School.
CRS 2009 DOCUMENTATION
BACK TO TOP