- For Dentists, Dental Students, Dental Hygienists and Dental Hygienist Students seeking jobs with the Indian Health Service (IHS), please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-IHSDENT (1-800-447-3368)
To Request Information:
- To request more information about the IHS Division of Oral Health, please fill out our registration profile
- For Loan Repayment information, go to the Loan Repayment web site or call 301-443-3396
- For AI/AN students seeking scholarships, please go to the Scholarships web site
Dental Externships for D3 Students Contact:
- If you are a D3 dental student interested in dental externship opportunities, you may apply January 3rd - February 28th for an April 1st -September 30th placement. Apply on the Externships page. Contact Dr. Timothy Lozon via Timothy.Lozon@ihs.gov or 301-443-0029 with any questions about the application.
- The ADA volunteer program will end December 31, 2012
- Before December 31, 2012 if you are interested in volunteer opportunities, please contact Gary Podschun via email@example.com with the American Dental Association or by calling 312-440-7487
- Starting January 2013 interested volunteers may contact a site directly by browsing the 12 IHS Areas. To do so, go to www.ihs.gov and select “D” from the index and then selecting Dental Directory
- For American Indian or Alaska Native (AI/AN) patients seeking dental care, please contact your nearest Area office
Non-dental health professionals:
- For other health professionals seeking career opportunities, please go to http://www.ihs.gov/JobsCareerDevelop/Careers/
Technical Difficulties: If you are experiencing technical difficulties with this website, please contact the Webmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All Other Inquiries: email@example.com or 1-800-IHSDENT (1-800-447-3368).
Learn more about the Indian Health Service Areas.
Indian Health Service HQ
Division of Oral Health
801 Thompson Ave., Suite 300
Rockville, MD 20852