Circular Exhibit 07-02-A
Procedures for Headquarters (Rockville) Video Conference Calls
- Please provide a minimum of 3 business days advance notice (more if possible) to the User Support Team (UST), Office of Information Technology (OIT), for all video conference calls.
- The conference room must be reserved 1 hour prior to the call to allow the UST time to setup and assure connectivity.
- Contact the “Help Desk,” UST at (301) 443-2423 for setting up/support for video conference calls.
- Please ensure you have obtained and are able to provide the following information for the video conference call when contacting the “Help Desk”:
- Contact person(s)
- Time requested, including time zone
- Conference Room number
- List of individuals who will be on the call (Area Office/Operating Divisions/Outside party)
- Locations to be on the call (Scheduling of resources with the Information Technology Support Center at (888) 830-7280 may be required)
- Phone number or “Internet Protocol Address” to be called
- Coordinator(s) name for each site on the call
- Coordinator(s) phone number for each site on the call
- Technical contact(s) name for each site on the call
- Technical contact(s) phone number for each site on the call
If you should have further questions concerning setting up or obtaining OIT support for video conference calls, contact the “Help Desk” at (301) 443-2423.
Back To Top