The Annual Progress Report is a required report that must be submitted to the Division of Diabetes and the Division of Grants Management (DGM). The Federal Financial Report, Standard Form 425 (SF-425) is also a required report and form that must be submitted to the Division of Payment Management
and your Grants Management Specialist. This requirement is stated in the Notice of Award (NOA) Standards Grant Conditions under the Fiscal & Programmatic Reports.
The Division of Diabetes has developed the SDPI Community-Directed Grant Program FY 2013 Annual Progress Report Template. Carefully read the entire template, including the instructions, before starting to prepare your report.
- Q&A Sessions – Live Question and Answer sessions are one hour sessions that will provide an opportunity to ask questions about preparing the Annual Progress Report. Currently scheduled sessions are listed below. Check back on this webpage for newly scheduled sessions.
- There are no further sessions scheduled for the FY 2013 Annual Progress Report.
Check back soon for information on the FY 2014 Annual Progress Report.
- FY 2013 Annual Progress Report Overview
(Recorded Session) – Provides an overview and submission of the FY 2013 Annual Progress Report. (37:23 minutes)
- Additional documents and references can be found on the resources page.
||Budget Period Dates
||Report Start Date
||October 1, 2012 to
September 30, 2013
|November 13, 2013
||December 31, 2013
||January 1, 2013 to
December 31, 2013
|January 1, 2014
||March 31, 2014
||April 1, 2013 to
March 31, 2014
|April 1, 2014
||June 30, 2014
||June 1, 2013 to
May 31, 2014
|June 1, 2014
||August 29, 2014
* If you are a sub-grantee, check with your primary program on submission date and instructions.
Timeline: This report should cover your program's budget cycle period dates (see table above). Some questions ask for updates from the time you submitted your FY 2014 Continuation Application. Provide updates to the end of your program's budget cycle period date.
Submit completed reports (Parts 1 and 2) as PDF documents on GrantSolutions. If you are a sub-grantee, check with your primary program on submission date and instructions.
- Log into GrantSolutions
- Click “Grant Notes” – a new Grant Notes window will pop up
- Click “Add” at the end of the screen
- For subject, put “Annual Report for FY 2013” (add grant year if known)
- Select Correspondence for Note Type and Programmatic Report for Category Type
- Include your grant number and budget period dates for your cycle (see table above) in the Notes section
- Use the lower section to browse for your reports to upload into the system
- Ensure that the “Status” shows "SUCCESSFUL" for each document before clicking the "Submit" button.
- Notify your Area Diabetes Consultant that the report has been submitted on GrantSolutions
Back to Top
Please include your name, contact information, program name and grant number when submitting questions.