The IHS Headquarters Division of Nursing Services Announces Free Continuing Education for all Indian Health Service, Tribal and Urban Nurses
Indian Health Services is pleased to announce it's newest worker benefit: Free Continuing Education courses provided by T3 the online learning system developed by Medcom!
The T3 system combines Medcom's award-winning Continuing Nursing Education and Mandatory Update training with the convenience of learning via the Internet. As a result you get:
- Training anytime you want. Courses are available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
- Training from any location with Internet access.
- Award-winning continuing education content.
- Immediate CE certificates .
- Immediate Course Completion certificates for Mandatory Update training.
- Convenient, single-location record keeping for CE and Mandatory Update records.
Free CE: Just Sign InGetting free CE is easy. All you need to do is sign in.
- Go to http://www.medcomrn.com/ihs and click on the "Create a New Account" link.
- At the "Select Your Area" page, find your IHS region and facility.
- Next you'll go to the "Create a New Account" page where you'll create a User ID and Password. Write down your User ID and Password and keep them someplace safe. You'll need them each time you sign in.
- Once you've created your User ID and Password, the last step is to create your User Profile by filling in the boxes with your name, state, email, etc., and in about a minute you're all done!
Once you're signed in, you have access to hundreds of high quality CE courses, waiting for you anytime you're ready, from anyplace you can connect to the Internet!