Office of Direct Service and Contracting Tribes
Application DeadlineElectronic submission of application for this cycle is mandatory.
Please review this page for proper Application and Submission Information.
Applicants planning to submit an electronic application via the grants.gov website should note the following:
- Electronic submission is mandatory.
- Applicants entering the grants.gov website will find information regarding submitting an application electronically through the site, as well as the hours of operation. The IHS strongly recommends that applicants not wait until the deadline date to begin the application process through grants.gov.
- To submit application on grants.gov, applicants must have a Dun and Broadstreet (DUNS) number and be registered in the Central Contractor Registry (CCR). Applicants should allow a minimum of five days to complete CCR registration.
- Applicants must submit all documents electronically, including all information typically included on the SF-424 and all necessary assurances and certifications.
- Applications must comply with page limitation requirements described in this program announcement.
- Applications submitted electronically will receive an automatic acknowledgment from the grants.gov website that contains a assigned grants.gov tracking number. The IHS will retrieve your application from the grants.gov website.
- Applicants may access the electronic application for this program on www.grants.gov.
- Applicants must search for the downloadable application package by CFDA number - 93.228.