You will find general resources for the Phoenix Area Office here. For specific department resources, please visit the Programs & Services page. If a general resource or a department resource is not listed and you would like to request a listing, please contact the Content Manager. Please specify the resource, and reason for the request.
Attend an Adobe Connect Meeting
Adobe Connect is an enterprise web conferencing solution for online meetings, eLearning and webinars used by Indian Health Service and other government agencies.
- You have likely received an email invitation with meeting access information. You can only enter meetings if have been invited. When the meeting time arrives, click on the link or type URL in your browser.
- The meeting room login screen appears. If you do not have a username or password for the Adobe Connect account, choose ENTER AS A GUEST, type in your first name and last name, and click ENTER ROOM. If you are requried to enter a password enter in at this time.
- The meeting launches in your browser. If the meeting host has not yet arrived to the meeting you will be placed in a waiting room.
- Once the meeting hosts accepts you into the meeting , the meeting room interface appears.
- Next dial the provided conference number and once prompted type in passcode provide in the email invite.