Indian Health Service The Federal Health Program for American Indians and Alaska Natives
Office of Urban Indian Health Programs (OUIHP)
Title V [PDF - 114KB]
The purpose of this title is to establish programs in urban centers to make health services more accessible to urban Indians.
The purpose of chapter 19 is to establish policy, procedures and responsibilities for the Urban Indian Health Program in the Indian Health Service (IHS). Under the authority of the Snyder Act of November 2, 1921 (25 United States Codes 13).
Chapter 18 establishes general policy, staff responsibilities, operating relationships, standards, and guidelines for the development of alcoholism/substance abuse treatment and prevention services supported or administered by Indian Health Service (IHS).
- HRSA-IHS Letter to Urban Program Directors [PDF - 388KB]
- OUIHP Review Manual [Word - 2.3MB]
- Urban Review Toolbox Hazard Surveillance [Excel - 19KB]
- Urban Review Toolbox Priority Measures [Excel - 35KB]
- Urban Review Toolbox Program Review Agenda [Word - 66KB]
- Urban Review Toolbox Board [Word - 277KB]