WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SUBMIT MY ALLEGATION?
The IHS will review your allegation. If you have identified yourself, an IHS official may contact you for additional information.
You can request records through the IHS Freedom of Information Act Officer.
The IHS Hotline cannot:
- Confirm receipt of your allegation(s).
- Respond to any inquiries taken on your allegation.
- Provide the status of your allegation.
- Disclose any information concerning your allegation.
- Provide results of cases when they are closed