Logging into the CDE Website
The Indian Health Service (IHS) Division of Oral Health (DOH) restricts full use of the Continuing Dental Education (CDE) website to authorized Division personnel. To find out if you have access, answer the following questions:
- Are you a member of the Division of Oral Health?
Do you have an IHS web account to login to the CDE site?
- If “NO,” find out the visitor actions allowed on this web site and explore.
- If “YES,” continue to the next question.
Do you have access to the CDE website? (Hint: look in the blue banner at the top of the page. Does it say, “Welcome” followed by your name?)
- If “NO,” proceed to create a new IHS web account (username and password). You will use this login any time you want to access an IHS website. Note: this is different from the username and password you use when you start up your computer.
- If “YES,” review the employee actions allowed on this web site.
Return to Previous Page