Quick Course Entry Wizard
Note: The Quick Course Entry Wizard requires the use of course numbers instead of course titles.
To quickly enter several courses for an employee, follow these steps:
- If you are not on the My Staff page, click the “My Staff” tab in main navigation
- Click the letter that corresponds to the last name of the staff member for whom you must enter courses
- Scroll the screen as needed to locate the specific staff member
- Below the staff member's name, click the “Quick Course Entry” link to start the Quick Course Entry wizard
- Enter course numbers (one per line) into the space provided
- Click the “go” button to determine if the indicated courses have already been selected for the staff member, have already occurred, etc.
- Review the results of this check to ensure that the courses are valid
- Click the “Submit” button to approve the selections
To find out how course requests are handled before and after the Lottery runs review “Understanding the Lottery Process.”
Return to Previous Page