Tuesday, December 10, 2013
tools : quick guide cards : anthropometry : other resources
Quick Guide Cards
– Tools to help you get fit, including a BMI calculator and 10 ideas to get active.
About BMI for Adults
– Information about healthy weight for adults, including a BMI calculator and graph.
National Heart Lung and Blood Institute
– “The Practical Guide Identification, Evaluation, and Treatment of Overweight and Obesity in Adults”. View pages 16 and 17 for a treatment algorithm.
- Calculates BMI and provides the corresponding BMI weight status category. Use this calculator for adults, 20 years old and older.
- Use this table to calculate BMI; measures given in inches and pounds.
Reference curves for skinfolds for US adolescents and children [PDF - 233KB]
Standards of Care and Clinical Practice Recommendations: Type 2 Diabetes – These guidelines have helped health care professionals provide excellence in diabetes care to American Indians and Alaska Natives.
Diabetes Prevention Program Manual
– Review curriculum materials used by the Demonstration Project Grants.
Division of Diabetes Treatment and Prevention | Phone: (505) 248-4182 | Fax: (505) 248-4188 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This website may require you to download plug-ins to view all content.
Accessibility · Disclaimer · FAQs · Website
of Information Act · HIPAA · No Fear · Glossary · Contact
Indian Health Service (HQ) - The Reyes Building, 801 Thompson Avenue, Ste. 400 - Rockville, MD 20852