Education Materials and Resources (Online Catalog)
Protecting Your Kidneys When You Have Diabetes
Order this free 11x17 poster and display it in exam rooms, waiting areas, and community centers. It includes information for protecting your kidneys when you have diabetes, as well as a message about over-the-counter medicines.
Search for All Materials and Resources from the Division of Diabetes
- Find culturally relevant and easy-to-use materials for providers, patients, and clients.
- Materials are free to order, or to download and print.
- Search by Topic, Audience, Format or Title/Keyword. New Formats (Video, Podcast, Digital Book) have been added.
- Media Tools contain Public Service Announcements (PSAs) and articles for you to forward to newsletter editors.
- Start your search!
- Search by Topic, Audience, Format or Title/Keyword.
- Select item, enter quantity, then "Add to Basket".
- Continue shopping or view shopping basket.
- Continue with checkout and fill out shipping information.
- Confirm your order.
- Confirmation that we have received your order will be sent via email.
- Orders will be evaluated to determine if they are approved.
- The materials are intended for American Indian/Alaska Native people and organizations that work in those communities.
- All materials are free and there is no charge for shipping of approved orders.
- Please call 1-844-447-3387 or contact us by email, if you need:
- Help placing an order
- To request an expedited shipment
- To request more than the posted quantity limit