Indian Health Service The Federal Health Program for American Indians and Alaska Natives
The IHS Diabetes Care and Outcomes Audit
The IHS Diabetes Care and Outcomes Audit is a process to assess care and health outcomes for American Indians and Alaska Natives with diagnosed diabetes. IHS, Tribal and Urban Indian health care facilities nationwide participate in this process each year by auditing medical records for their patients with diabetes.
Click on the link below or left hand menu to find information about different Audit topics. If you have questions or need further information, contact the Audit team.
- WebAudit Login
- WebAudit Info and Account Requests
- Audit 2017 Resources
- Conducting an Audit
- Audit Training
- Audit Help and Support
- Audit FAQ
- Audit RPMS/DMS Information
Important Dates for Annual Audit 2017
- Data submission for Audit 2017 has ended.
- Final data and reports are available via the WebAudit.
- Thank you to all facilities and staff that participated in Audit 2017!
- Annual Audit 2018 will begin in January 2018.