Answering Clinical Questions
- DynaMed Access via the NIH Library An online medical reference tool.
- The Cochrane Library
Evidence based reviews of an array of clinical topics.
- Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy
Seventeenth Edition (Centennial Edition) of the world's most widely used general medical text.
- National Guideline Clearinghouse a public resource for evidence-based clinical practice guidelines.
Health Care Quality
IHS is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care capable to our patients. The following resources provide quality measurement tools as well as resources related to quality:
- AHRQ Quality Tools Tools for measuring and improving quality of care for providers, patients, policy makers and payers from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- FACCT: Foundation for Accountability a national organization improving health care for Americans by advocating for an accountable and accessible system where consumers are partners in their care and help shape the delivery of care