Office of Clinical and Preventive Services
The Office of Clinical and Preventive Services (OCPS) aims to improve and promote wellness for American/Indian and Alaska Native (AI/AN) people by serving as the primary source of national advocacy, policy development, budget development and allocation for clinical, preventive, and public health programs for IHS, Area Offices, and Service Units. OCPS provides leadership in voicing the clinical, preventive, and public health needs of AI/AN, including consultation and technical support to clinical and public health program functions including:
Visit our OCPS LISTSERV page to find a list and stay informed.
- Division of Behavioral Health (DBH)
- Division of Clinical and Community Services (DCCS)
- Division of Diabetes Treatment and Prevention (DDTP)
- Division of Nursing Services (DNS)
- Division of Oral Health (DOH)