Indian Health Service The Federal Health Program for American Indians and Alaska Natives
IHS Diabetes LISTSERV
The Diabetes LISTSERV is facilitated by the Division of Diabetes for staff of diabetes and diabetes-related programs of IHS, Tribal, and Urban Indian clinical and community health organizations. It is used to disseminate information via email about diabetes and related health topics for American Indian and Alaska Native people.
- Diabetes-related clinical updates
- Announcements about trainings offered by the Division of Diabetes
- Availability of new resources and materials developed by the Division of Diabetes
- Announcements about trainings and resources from IHS and other federal agencies (e.g., HHS, CDC, NIH)
- Pertinent information from other national sources
Note: Subscribers may submit questions for consideration for posting to the LISTSERV. In most cases, responses to the questions posted will be directed only to the person asking the question and not to the entire subscriber list.
How to Subscribe and Manage
Subscribe to the Diabetes LISTSERV by clicking on the button below.
Manage your Diabetes LISTSERV subscription by using the information below.
- Submit a message for consideration for posting to the LISTSERV: send an email message to DIABETES@LISTSERV.IHS.GOV
- Contact the LISTSERV owner: send an email message to DIABETES-request@LISTSERV.IHS.GOV
- Unsubscribe from the LISTSERV: send an email message to DIABETES-signoff-request@LISTSERV.IHS.GOV
Other Division of Diabetes Information
Information about other Division of Diabetes programs and activities can be found on the webpages below: