SDPI Community-Directed Grant Resources
Important Dates & Links
- SDPI 2020 – 2021 Timetable [PDF – 109 KB]
- 2022 Application Process – Information and instructions for all current SDPI grantees to receive 2022 funding.
- SDPI Training – Information about upcoming and recorded required, optional, and Q&A webinars.
SDPI Diabetes Best Practices and SOS
- SDPI Diabetes Best Practices – Focused areas for improvement of diabetes prevention and treatment outcomes in communities and clinics. Each year grantees must select one Best Practice and implement activities/services aimed at improving the Required Key Measure (RKM).
- Integrating Case Management Into Your SDPI Diabetes Best Practice [PDF – 290 KB] – Use this Case Management guide to assist you in meeting the health needs of individuals in your clinic and community diabetes programs.
- Integrating Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support Into Your SDPI Diabetes Best Practice [PDF – 275 KB] – Explore strategies and tools to enhance DSMES in your diabetes program.
- SDPI Outcomes System (SOS) – Web-based data system for SDPI Grant programs to track data for the RKM of their selected Best Practice. At least one person in your program must have access to the SOS.
- What is Required for this Grant – Overview of grant expectations and requirements, including a link to a copy of the Programmatic Terms and Conditions.
- Tips for New Program Coordinators – Steps towards getting a "running start" on your SDPI Community-Directed grant. This page also has contact information for your Grants Management Specialist.
Please include your name, contact information, program name, and grant number when submitting questions.