Training for SDPI Grantees
There are many different training opportunities for SDPI grantees. The IHS Division of Diabetes hosts regular webinars for grantees, both required and optional, on a variety of topics. Required and optional webinars for the current year will be listed in the SDPI Training Tracking Tool(s) (see box to the right) as they are offered.
Additional training for grantees may be provided by your Area. Contact your Area Diabetes Consultant for information.
In addition to SDPI-specific training, the Division of Diabetes offers training on clinical topics and the IHS Diabetes Audit. Other training opportunities for grantees are offered by some of our partners.
Upcoming SDPI Webinar(s)
- Required Informational Webinars – All grantees should plan to attend the live webinar or watch the recording when it becomes available.
- No Required Webinars currently scheduled.
- Optional Informational Webinars – While not required, grantees are encouraged to attend the live webinar or watch the recording when it becomes available.
- No Optional Webinars currently scheduled.
- Q&A Webinars – Live Question and Answer sessions are one-hour webinars that provide an overview and opportunity to ask questions about the application process. Currently scheduled sessions are listed below.
- No Q&A Webinars currently scheduled.
Recorded SDPI Webinars
Watch previously recorded webinars by clicking on the title. Contact the SDPI Team regarding any issues. These webinars do not offer CME/CE credit.
- 2021 Training Tracking Tool: September 2021 [PDF – 909 KB]
|Date||Topic||Presentation Handouts||Other Materials and Resources|
|8/31/2021||SDPI 2022 Grant Application Kickoff
Duration/Topics: 1 hour, 11 minutes
|1/13/2021||SDPI Outcomes System (SOS) 2021 Baseline Required Key Measure (RKM) Data Submission and Review
Duration/Topics: 36 minutes
Duration/Topics: 27 minutes
These trainings are not required but may be helpful for your SDPI grant.
- GrantSolutions Training – The Division of Grants Management (DGM) provides a demonstration of all GrantSolutions functions available to grantees. These trainings are offered on the second Thursday of each month at the following times:
- 10am – 11:30am ET
9am CT / 8am MT / 7am PT / 6am AKT
- 1pm – 2:30pm ET
12pm CT / 11am MT / 10am PT / 9am AKT
- 10am – 11:30am ET
- Diabetes Online CME/CE Education – Live online seminars and 1-2 hour recorded webinars that provide CME/CE credit. Presented by subject matter experts, these webinars discuss what's new and describe practical tools to use with your patients with diabetes. In addition, there are online education opportunities from Federal agency partners also available.
Please include your name, contact information, program name, and grant number when submitting questions.
- For questions on this webpage, or SDPI Community-Directed Training Requirements, contact the SDPI Team.
- For any other questions about your grant, contact your Area Diabetes Consultant.