SDPI Application/Report Information
SDPI 2021 One-Time Grant Supplement Opportunity (Revised 6/23/2021)
SDPI grantees interested in requesting one-time SDPI grant supplement funds, please read below for details.
- Amount that can be requested: Up to 25% of each grant’s annual funding amount (maximum of $250,000)
- Prepare a letter addressed to the Grants Management Specialist (GMS) assigned to the grant, found in the Notice of Award (NoA) Terms & Conditions section, requesting the supplemental funds, including the amount requested and a brief description of the purpose. This letter should be signed by the Authorizing Official on the latest NoA.
- Prepare a budget and budget narrative covering just the one-time SDPI grant supplement funds (it is not necessary to include the grants entire FY 2021 budget in this request).
- Submit both of the above into GrantSolutions as an "Amendment Request". Note that "“Amendment Type" should be indicated as "Supplement Request [Type 6]". See instructions from DGM [PDF – 875 KB] for additional details.
- Contact your GMS after submitting the supplement request to inform them that the required documents are ready for review in GrantSolutions.
- Timeline: Supplement requests will be accepted for review on or before August 13, 2021.
- Questions? Contact your GMS.
Please note: Requests for supplements will be reviewed by the Division of Grants Management and either approved or denied for substantive reasons (e.g., grant received an offset this year or otherwise has a large unobligated balance, request would require a change in the approved grant scope of work, grant is under performance-related restrictions).
SDPI 2020 Annual Progress Report
The required SDPI 2020 Annual Progress Report is due within 90 days after the end of the budget period, or by March 31, 2021. The purpose of this report is to provide outcomes, evaluations, and summaries for the budget period. See below for a list of documents and information that must be submitted in GrantSolutions to meet this reporting requirement. If you are a subgrantee, check with your primary program on due date and submission preferences.
The Annual Federal Financial Report, Standard Form 425 (SF-425) is also required and must be submitted to the Division of Payment Management and your Grants Management Specialist by the 2020 Annual Progress Report due date of March 31, 2021. Instructions and form can be found on the Division of Grants Management Forms webpage.
Annual Progress Report Requirements
The following documents must be completed or obtained and then submitted into GrantSolutions. Additional instructions for the first two are provided within the PDF documents.
- 2020 Annual Progress Report Template [PDF – 1.5 MB] – This template is provided as an option for grantees to use to submit the required information.
- SDPI Outcomes System (SOS) Required Key Measure (RKM) Data Summary Report – Submit a copy of your RKM Data Summary Report for 2020 from the SOS. This report must include the following:
- Your program’s selected Best Practice
- Target Group number
- Target Group description
- RKM baseline data for 2020
- RKM final data for 2020
- Annual Federal Financial Report (SF-425) – Standard form to be completed by all SDPI primary grantees (subgrantees excluded). Submit into GrantSolutions as a separate grant note.
Timeline and Due Date for Annual Progress Report
Timeline: The 2020 Annual Progress Report covers grant activities and data reporting from your budget period start date of January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020.
Due Date: March 31, 2021 for primary grantees. Subgrantees should check with their primary grantee on due date and submission preferences.
Instructions for Submission of Annual Progress Report Documents
Submit your report documents in GrantSolutions as a grant note. If you are a subgrantee, check with your primary program on submission date and instructions.
- Log into GrantSolutions.
- Look for your SDPI grant.
- Click "Grant Notes" – a new Grant Notes window will pop up.
- Click "Add" towards the bottom of the screen.
- For Subject, enter "Annual Report for 2020"
- For Note Type select "Correspondence" and for Category Type select "Programmatic Report"
- In the Notes section, specify the timeline that this report covers. Example "This report covers from 1/1/2020 to 12/31/2020."
- Use the Notes Attachments section to browse for your report files to upload them into the system. Once you have chosen a file(s) and clicked "Upload", the file will show up on the lower table along with upload status. Note: multiple files can be uploaded within a Grant Note.
- Ensure that the "Status" shows "SUCCESSFUL" for each file before clicking the "Submit" button.
- Notify your Area Diabetes Consultant that the report has been submitted in GrantSolutions.
Please include your name, contact information, program name, and grant number when submitting questions.
- For questions about information on this webpage, contact the Division of Diabetes.
- For questions about the Federal Financial Report, contact your Grants Management Specialist.
- For questions about GrantSolutions, contact your Grants Management Specialist or Paul Gettys.
- For any other questions, contact your Area Diabetes Consultant.