SDPI Community-Directed FY 2017 Annual Progress Report
The required SDPI Community-Directed fiscal year (FY) 2017 Annual Progress Report is due within 90 days after the end of the budget period, or by March 31, 2018. The purpose of this report is to provide outcomes, evaluations, and summaries for the budget period. See below for a list of documents that must be submitted in GrantSolutions to meet this reporting requirement. If you are a sub-grantee, check with your primary program on due date and submission preferences.
The Annual Federal Financial Report, Standard Form 425 (SF-425) is also required and must be submitted to the Division of Payment Management and your Grants Management Specialist by the FY 2017 Annual Progress Report due date of March 31, 2018. Instructions and forms can be found on the Division of Grants Management Forms webpage.
- FY 2017 Annual Progress Report Overview (Recorded Session) – Provides an overview and submission of the FY 2017 Annual Progress Report. (31:33 minutes)
Annual Progress Report Documents
The following documents must be completed or obtained and then submitted into GrantSolutions. Additional instructions for the first two are provided within the PDF documents.
- Performance Progress Report (SF-PPR) [PDF] – Standard form to be completed by all SDPI Community-Directed grantees.
- FY 2017 Annual Progress Report Template [PDF – 1.1 MB] – This is the main template to be used by all SDPI Community-Directed grantees.
- SDPI Outcomes System (SOS) Required Key Measure (RKM) Data Summary Report – Submit a copy of your RKM Data Summary Report for FY 2017 from the SOS. This report must include the following:
- Your program’s selected Best Practice
- Target Group number
- Target Group description
- RKM baseline data for FY 2017
- RKM final data for FY 2017
- Annual Federal Financial Report (SF-425) – Standard form to be completed by all SDPI Community-Directed primary grantees (sub-grantees excluded). Submit as a separate grant note.
Timeline and Due Date for Annual Progress Report
Timeline: The FY 2017 Annual Progress Report covers grant activities and data reporting from your budget period start date of January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017. Note: You may review the forms and instructions at any time, but do not begin preparing your report until January 1, 2018.
Due Date: March 31, 2018 for primary grantees. Sub-grantees should check with their primary grantee on due date and submission preferences.
Instructions for Submission of Annual Progress Report Documents
Submit your report documents in GrantSolutions as a grant note. If you are a sub-grantee, check with your primary program on submission date and instructions.
- Log into GrantSolutions
- Look for your SDPI Community-Directed grant.
- Click "Grant Notes" – a new Grant Notes window will pop up.
- Click "Add" towards the bottom of the screen.
- For subject, enter "Annual Report for FY 2017"
- Select Correspondence for Note Type and Programmatic Report for Category Type
- In the notes section, specify the timeline that this report covers. Example “This report covers from 1/1/2017 to 12/31/2017.”
- Use the lower section to browse for your report files to upload into the system. Once selected, the file will show up on the lower table along with upload status. Note: multiple files can be uploaded within a Grant Note.
- Ensure that the “Status” shows "SUCCESSFUL" for each file before clicking the "Submit" button.
- Notify your Area Diabetes Consultant that the report has been submitted on GrantSolutions.
Please include your name, contact information, program name, and grant number when submitting questions.
- For questions on information on this webpage, contact the Division of Diabetes.
- For questions on the Federal Financial Report, contact your Grants Management Specialist.
- For questions about GrantSolutions, contact your Grants Management Specialist or Paul Gettys.
- For any other questions, contact your Area Diabetes Consultant.