Diabetes Online CME/CE Education
Earn free CME/CE by attending our live clinical training webinars. In each one-hour webinar, experts present what's new on diabetes-related topics and describe practical tools to use in your practice. Training is intended for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, dentists, dietitians, diabetes program coordinators, and other health care professionals.
Accredited Providers of CME/CE: IHS Clinical Support Center, IHS Nutrition and Dietetics Training Program, and IHS Division of Oral Health.
Note: Most live webinars are recorded and offer CME/CE credit.
Next Live Free CME/CE Webinar
- Mindful Exercise in Health and Disease: The Science (Part 1)
- Wednesday, December 6, 2023
- 3pm ET / 2pm CT / 1pm MT / 12pm PT / 11am AKT
- Add to Calendar:
- [ICS – 8 KB]
- Ralph La Forge, MSc, FNLA
Clinical Exercise Physiologist
Clinical Lipid Specialist
Duke University Endocrine Division
- Credit offered:
- 1 hour of ACCME, ACPE, ANCC, CDR
- 1 hour
- Not required. Use the Join Webinar button at the time of the webinar to join.
- Contact the Clinical Training Team for any questions.
- Join Webinar
Webinar number: 2761 855 3810
Webinar password: 3piKTpuPm78 (37458787 from phones and video systems)
If you can only join by phone:
Phone number: 415-527-5035
Access code: 2761 855 3810
Need further help? Go to https://help.webex.com
Information about the webinar presentation:
This presentation is part of a two-webinar series that will explore the purpose, supportive science, and application of mindful exercise practices in primary and secondary prevention of chronic health conditions, such as diabetes.
Save the Dates for Live CME/CE Sessions
Unless otherwise specified:
- All training begins at 3pm ET / 2pm CT / 1pm MT / 12pm PT / 11am AKT
- Offer 1 hour of ACCME, ACPE, ANCC, CDR credit*
*ACCME (Medical), ACPE (Pharmacy), ANCC (Nursing), and CDR (Dietitian)