Diabetes Online CME/CE Education
Earn free CME/CE by attending our live clinical training webinars. In each one-hour webinar, experts present what’s new on diabetes-related topics and describe practical tools to use in your practice. Training is intended for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, dentists, dietitians, diabetes program coordinators, and other health care professionals.
Accredited Providers of CME/CE: IHS Clinical Support Center, IHS Nutrition and Dietetics Training Program, and IHS Division of Oral Health.
Note: Most live webinars are recorded and offer CME/CE credit.
Next Live Free CME/CE Webinar
- Up in Smoke: Health Impacts of Cannabis Use During Pregnancy and Lactation
- Laurel Wilson, BSc, IBCLC, CCCE, CLE®, CLD, CPPFE
Maternal and Child Health and Lactation Consultant
- Credit offered:
- Wednesday, May 8, 2019
- 3pm EDT / 2pm CDT / 1pm MDT / 12pm PDT / 11am AKDT
- 1 hour
- Add to Calendar:
- [ICS – 43 KB]
- Not required. Use the Join Webinar button at the time of the webinar to join.
- Contact the Clinical Training Team for any questions.
- Join Webinar
Information about the webinar presentation:
Upcoming Live Free CME/CE Webinars
Advancements in Diabetes webinar sessions are held monthly and are scheduled for one hour. Contact the Clinical Training Team for any questions or recommendations for future topics/speakers.