Diabetes Online CME/CE Education
Earn free CME/CE by attending our live clinical training webinars. In each one-hour webinar, experts present what’s new on diabetes-related topics and describe practical tools to use in your practice. Training is intended for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, dentists, dietitians, diabetes program coordinators, and other health care professionals.
Accredited Providers of CME/CE: IHS Clinical Support Center, IHS Nutrition and Dietetics Training Program, and IHS Division of Oral Health.
Note: Most live webinars are recorded and offer CME/CE credit.
Next Live Free CME/CE Webinar
- Non-Insulin Medications for Hyperglycemia Treatment in Type 2 Diabetes
- Richard Arakaki, MD
IHS Division of Diabetes
- Credit offered:
- Wednesday, February 26, 2020
- 3pm EST / 2pm CST / 1pm MST / 12pm PST / 11am AKST
- 1 hour
- Add to Calendar:
- [ICS – 42 KB]
- Not required. Use the Join Webinar button at the time of the webinar to join.
- Contact the Clinical Training Team for any questions.
- Join Webinar
Information about the webinar presentation:
Save the Dates for Live CME/CE Sessions
Advancements in Diabetes webinar sessions are held monthly and are scheduled for one hour. Contact the Clinical Training Team for any questions or recommendations for future topics/speakers.