Diabetes Online CME/CE Education
Earn free CME/CE by attending our live clinical training webinars. In each one-hour webinar, experts present what’s new on diabetes-related topics and describe practical tools to use in your practice. Training is intended for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, dentists, dietitians, diabetes program coordinators, and other health care professionals.
Accredited Providers of CME/CE: IHS Clinical Support Center, IHS Nutrition and Dietetics Training Program, and IHS Division of Oral Health.
Note: Most live webinars are recorded and offer CME/CE credit.
Next Live Free CME/CE Webinar
- The COVID-19 Pandemic: Infant Outcomes and Breastfeeding in this Emergency
- Kathleen Marinelli, MD, IBCLC, FABM, FAAP
Clinical Professor of Pediatrics, University of Connecticut School of Medicine
Division of Neonatology, Connecticut Childrens’ Medical Center, Hartford, CT
Associate Editor, Journal of Human Lactation
- Credit offered:
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- 2pm EDT / 1pm CDT / 12pm MDT / 11am PDT / 10am AKDT
- 1 hour
- Add to Calendar:
- [ICS – 42 KB]
- Not required. Use the Join Webinar button at the time of the webinar to join.
- Contact the Clinical Training Team for any questions.
- Join Webinar
Information about the webinar presentation:
Save the Dates for Live CME/CE Sessions
Advancements in Diabetes webinar sessions are held monthly and are scheduled for one hour. Contact the Clinical Training Team for any questions or recommendations for future topics/speakers.