2015 IHS National Oral Health Council Clinical Excellence in Dentistry Awards
In a continued effort to encourage and recognize excellent performance by IHS dental program personnel, the Field Advisory Committee [FAC] of the NOHC announces these awards honoring dental assistants, hygienists, dentists, and a specialist. These 2015 annual awards recognize the following individuals who have excelled at the provision of Oral Health Care:
- Junior Dental Assistant: Ms. Tammie Miller [Alaska Area]
- Senior Dental Assistant: Ms. Arlene Yazzie [California Area]
- Junior RD Hygienist: Ms. Jill Coultas [California Area]
- Senior RD Hygienist: Ms. Stacey Wobbe [California Area]
- Junior Dentist: Dr. Alexander Campagna [Nashville Area]
- Mid-Career Dentist: Dr. Brittany Satini [Navajo Area]
- Senior Dentist: Dr. Kathryne Feng [Albuquerque Area]
- Specialist: Dr. Mohamed Awad, Oral Surgery [Oklahoma City Area]
The above awards were selected from the nominations submitted from the entire IHS Dental Staff and reviewed and selected by the Awards Workgroup of the FAC NOHC.
I wish to offer my gratitude to all of these well-deserved 2015 selectees for your continued service to our American Indian and Alaska Native patients.
Timothy L. Lozon, D.D.S.
CAPT [ret], USPHS
Director, Division Of Oral Health