Gay and Bisexual Men
Gay and bisexual men, especially those in Native communities, may experience and/or perceive barriers to getting preventive health care to learn of risks and practice strategies to stay healthy. In addition to having the same health issues as all men, Gay and bisexual men have higher risks for infection from Viral Hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted diseases, and higher rates of depression,substance use disorders, and tobacco use.
- Cancer Facts for Gay and Bisexual Men
- Gay and Bisexual Men's Health - CDC
- Mental Health - CDC
- Specific Populations: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender - AIDSOURCE, NIH National Library of Medicine
- Specific Populations: Native Americans - AIDSOURCE, NIH Nation Library of Medicine
- Top 10 Things Gay Men Should discuss with Their Healthcare Provider