White Earth Service Unit
White Earth Health Center
White Earth Health Center, 40520 County Highway 34, Ogema, MN 56569-9612, Phone: 218-983-4300
Naytahwaush Health Center, 238 Church St, Naytahwaush, MN 56566, Phone: 218-935-2238
Pine Point Health Center, 47520 282nd Street, Ponsford, MN 56575, Phone: 218-573-2162
If you are calling from MN, you can reach us toll-free: 800-477-0125
Hours of Operation
closed on all Federal holidays
White Earth Health Center: Monday through Friday: 8:00am – 6:30pm
Naytahwaush Health Center: Monday, Tuesday, Friday 9:00am – 3:30pm
Pine Point Health Center: Wednesday and Thursday 9:00am – 3:30pm
*The Pine Point Clinic is closed the 4th Wednesday of each month
|Service||White Earth||Naytahwaush||Pine Point|
|General Medicine/Family Practice (Wellness Exams, Chronic Care, Disease Management)||•||•||•|
|Health Information Management (Medical Records)||•||•||•|
|Radiology (X-ray) including Mammograms, Ultrasound, and CT/ MRI||•|
|Specialty Services (OB/GYN, Orthopedics, Infectious Disease)||•|
|Well Child Exams||•||•||•|
Naytahwaush Health Center
Original White Earth Hospital 1895
Pine Point Health Center
Working with you to inspire Healthy Generations of Anishinaabeg…
Belonging to a Medical Home means each patient has a Care Team with you, the patient, as the focus of the Care Team. Your healthcare goals are the most important aspect of your Care Team resulting in better health and satisfaction with the medical care you receive at White Earth IHS.
Benefits of a Medical Home designed to meet your needs:
- Personalized care plans you help design to address your health concerns.
- Accessibility to your team and health information in person, or by telephone and electronic messaging.
- Medication review to help you understand and monitor the medicines you are taking.
- Quality and up to date healthcare based on your input and medical evidence.
- Coaching and advice to help you follow your care plan to meet your goals.
- Connection to community resources.
White Earth Medical Home Care Teams
- Mukwa (Bear): White Earth Health Center
- Ma’iingan (Wolf): White Earth Health Center
- Migizi (Eagle): White Earth Health Center Specialty Clinics
- Oshkigin (Little Sprout): White Earth Health Center Pediatrics
- Mashkiki Ogichidaa (Warrior): Naytahwaush and Pine Point
Your Medical Home Care Team is focused on getting to know you and earning your trust.
We strive to exceed your expectations for a pleasant experience when seeking care with your Medical Home Care Team at the White Earth IHS and welcome your feedback for ways to continue to improve.
Please let us know which one of our Medical Home Care Teams you would like to be partnered with at your next visit.
- Detroit Lakes Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Fargo-Moorhead Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Visit Bemidji