Clinical and Preventive Dental Support Centers Awards Announced
The Division of Oral Health proudly announces the eight Clinical and Preventive Dental
Support Centers for the current year. These Centers will be funded through a five year,
non-competitive renewal cycle, subject to appropriate performance and available funding.
- Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- Native American Professional Parent Resources, Inc.
- California Rural Indian Health Board, Inc.
- United South and Eastern Tribes, Inc.
- Billings Area Office
- Southwest Support Center (Navajo, Phoenix, and Tucson Area Offices)
- Oklahoma City Area Office
Questions concerning the Dental Support Centers initiative can be directed to Project Officers
Drs. Patrick Blahut and Carol Bassim.