Federal Awardee Performance and Integrity Information System (FAPIIS)
- Announcement of and information on the Federal Award Performance and Integrity Information System.
- Visit FAPIIS
Information on DUNS Numbers and SAM Registration Requirements
- Dun & Bradstreet
Register your organization for a DUNS number.
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Updated Information on DUNS Numbers and SAM Registration Requirements [PDF - 72 KB]
IHS Discretionary Grants Cycle
Funding Opportunity Announcement Process
- Funding Opportunity Announcement Process [PDF - 248 KB]
OMB Forms Requirement
Federal Financial Report (FFR or SF-425)
- The FFR forms are found on the Whitehouse OMB Web site.
The links below access the forms directly from the Whitehouse OMB site, except where noted.
- SF-425 Federal Financial Report, Fillable PDF [PDF - 267 KB] , from Grants.gov Post-Award Reporting Forms
- SF-425 Federal Financial Report, Excel [XLS - 45 KB]
- SF-425 Instructions [PDF - 109 KB]
- PMS Grants Recipient Training
Payment Management System training information site. PMS provides training on all functions available to recipients, including the Federal Financial Report.
Payment Management System
- Payment Management System
The Payment Management System is the service through which IHS grant and cooperative agreement recipients draw down their award funds. The PMS site provides a great deal of information. We strongly recommend that you spend some time exploring their site. This is especially helpful if questions or problems arise as you use their site.
- Payment Management Service Help Desk
PMS Help Desk contact information and guidance.
Objective Review Process
Indirect Cost Policy/Practices
- HHS - Indirect Rate Search - HHS F&A rates. HHS Contact: Brian Caudill at 202-401-2762.
- HHS Grants Policy Statement - Indirect Cost Policy [PDF - 1.32 MB]
- 45 CFR Part 75 - Equipment
Subpart C, §75.320 of the Code of Federal Regulations on Property Standards, section on Equipment.
- 45 CFR Part 75 - Supplies
Subpart C, §75.321 of the Code of Federal Regulations on Property Standards, section on Supplies.
- Definition of Equipment - HHS Grants Policy Statement [PDF - 1.32 MB]
Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA)
- Public Law 109-282 FFATA Legislation [PDF - 127 KB]
Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act Subaward Reporting System (FSRS)
- Implementation of IHS FSR Subawards Reporting Requirements
- IHS Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act Subaward Reporting System (FSRS) Applicability Information [PDF - 41 KB]
- FSRS Subaward Reporting System (FSR) User Guide [PDF - 2.7 MB]
- FSRS Awardee User Demonstration
The FSRS Training link will take you to the FSRS Web site, and launch an audio/video slide show.
- FSRS Subaward Reporting Frequently Asked Questions
Federal Audit Clearinghouse, (FAC) New Online Electronic Submission Requirements
New Electronic Submission Process via Internet Data Entry System, (IDES)
- The Federal Audit Clearinghouse now requires online electronic submission through the Internet Data Entry System, (IDES) for audit reports being submitted for FY 2008 and later.
- Internet Data Entry System