As a result of the current Federal government funding situation, the information on this website may not be up to date or acted upon. Updates regarding government operating status and resumption of normal operations can be found at www.opm.gov . Despite the lapse in appropriations, IHS will continue to provide direct clinical health care services as well as referrals for contracted services that cannot be provided through IHS clinics. For more information on how IHS is impacted, visit: HHS Contingency Plan
Federal Awardee Performance and Integrity Information System (FAPIIS)
- Announcement of and information on the Federal Award Performance and Integrity Information System.
- Visit FAPIIS
Information on DUNS Numbers and SAM Registration Requirements
- Dun & Bradstreet
Register your organization for a DUNS number.
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Updated Information on DUNS Numbers and SAM Registration Requirements [PDF - 72 KB]
IHS Discretionary Grants Cycle
Funding Opportunity Announcement Process
- Funding Opportunity Announcement Process [PDF - 248 KB]
OMB Forms Requirement
Federal Financial Report (FFR or SF-425)
- The FFR forms are found on the Whitehouse OMB Web site.
The links below access the forms directly from the Whitehouse OMB site, except where noted.
Payment Management Service
- Notice to HHS grantees regarding the FY 2014 transition to subaccounts.
On October 1, 2013 all FY2014 new and continuing grant awards were transitioned to PMS subaccounts. The link above points to the PMS page providing further information.
- Payment Management Service contact information.
Includes PMS Help Desk link and phone number, mailing addresses and fax numbers for other PMS contacts.
- Grant Recipient Information
Links to many topics and information relating to Grant Recipients and PMS.
Objective Review Process
Indirect Cost Policy/Practices
- HHS - Indirect Rate Search - HHS F&A rates. HHS Contact: Brian Caudill at 202-401-2762.
- HHS Grants Policy Statement - Indirect Cost Policy [PDF - 1.32 MB]
- 45 CFR Part 75 - Equipment
Subpart C, §75.320 of the Code of Federal Regulations on Property Standards, section on Equipment.
- 45 CFR Part 75 - Supplies
Subpart C, §75.321 of the Code of Federal Regulations on Property Standards, section on Supplies.
- Definition of Equipment - HHS Grants Policy Statement [PDF - 1.32 MB]
Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA)
- Public Law 109-282 FFATA Legislation [PDF - 127 KB]
Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act Subaward Reporting System (FSRS)
- Implementation of IHS FSR Subawards Reporting Requirements
- IHS Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act Subaward Reporting System (FSRS) Applicability Information [PDF - 41 KB]
- FSRS Subaward Reporting System (FSR) User Guide [PDF - 2.7 MB]
- FSRS Awardee User Demonstration
The FSRS Training link will take you to the FSRS Web site, and launch an audio/video slide show.
- FSRS Subaward Reporting Frequently Asked Questions
Federal Audit Clearinghouse, (FAC) New Online Electronic Submission Requirements
New Electronic Submission Process via Internet Data Entry System, (IDES)
- The Federal Audit Clearinghouse now requires online electronic submission through the Internet Data Entry System, (IDES) for audit reports being submitted for FY 2008 and later.
- Internet Data Entry System