Federal Awardee Performance and Integrity Information System (FAPIIS)
Information on DUNS Numbers and SAM Registration Requirements
IHS Discretionary Grants Cycle
Funding Opportunity Announcement Process
OMB Forms Requirement
Federal Financial Report (FFR or SF-425)
- The FFR forms are found on the Whitehouse OMB Web site.
The links below access the forms directly from the Whitehouse OMB site, except where noted.
Payment Management Service
- Notice to HHS grantees regarding the FY 2014 transition to subaccounts.
On October 1, 2013 all FY2014 new and continuing grant awards were transitioned to PMS subaccounts. The link above points to the PMS page providing further information.
- Payment Management Service contact information.
Includes PMS Help Desk link and phone number, mailing addresses and fax numbers for other PMS contacts.
- Grant Recipient Information
Links to many topics and information relating to Grant Recipients and PMS.
Objective Review Process
Indirect Cost Policy/Practices
Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA)
Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act Subaward Reporting System (FSRS)
Federal Audit Clearinghouse, (FAC) New Online Electronic Submission Requirements
New Electronic Submission Process via Internet Data Entry System, (IDES)
- The Federal Audit Clearinghouse now requires online electronic submission through the Internet Data Entry System, (IDES) for audit reports being submitted for FY 2008 and later.
- Internet Data Entry System
National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)