As a result of the current Federal government funding situation, the information on this website may not be up to date or acted upon. Updates regarding government operating status and resumption of normal operations can be found at www.opm.gov . Despite the lapse in appropriations, IHS will continue to provide direct clinical health care services as well as referrals for contracted services that cannot be provided through IHS clinics. For more information on how IHS is impacted, visit: HHS Contingency Plan [mura]$.showExitDisclaimer()[/mura]
Clinical and Preventive Dental Support Centers Awards Announced
The Division of Oral Health proudly announces the eight Clinical and Preventive Dental Support Centers for the current year. These Centers will be funded through a five year, non-competitive renewal cycle, subject to appropriate performance and available funding.
- Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- Native American Professional Parent Resources, Inc.
- California Rural Indian Health Board, Inc.
- United South and Eastern Tribes, Inc.
- Billings Area Office
- Southwest Support Center (Navajo, Phoenix, and Tucson Area Offices)
- Oklahoma City Area Office
If you have any difficulties with this website, contact DOH Portal Administrator.