Administrative Delegation #33
Office of Health Program Research and Development
Acting Director of Headquarters Operations
|SUBJECT:||Delegation of Authority to Approve Payment of Travel and Transportation Benefits Incident to a Permanent Change of Station and to Waive the Employment Agreement|
Authorities Delegated and to Whom
- Pursuant to the authority delegated to the Director of Headquarters Operations by the Director, Indian Health Service (IHS), on JUL 17 1995, I hereby delegate to the Associate Director, Office of Health Program Reasearch and Development (OHPRD), for employees within OHPRD, the authority to:
- Approve payment of travel and transportation benefits incident to a permanent change of station to and within the continental United States.
- Waive the employment agreement required by law to remain in government service for a period of one year from the date of appointment or transfer when the reason for early separation is one that is beyond the control of the employee.
Redelegation and Restrictions
- This delegation does not include the authority to waive a written employment agreement primarily for the convenience or benefit of an employee.
- The authorities delegated in paragraph 1a. and 1b. above may be redelegated to Personnel officials with no further redelegation authorized.
Information and Guidance
- Requirements and instructions for exercising this authority are contained in IHS Personnel Instruction 571-4.
- This delegation is effective upon date of signature.
/Luana L. Reyes/
Luana L. Reyes
Luana L. Reyes
Back To Top | Previous Page