Personnel Delegation #49
JUL 17 1995
Office of Administration and Management
Acting Director of Headquarters Operations
|SUBJECT:||Delegation of Authority for the Flexible Workplace Arrangements Program|
- Pursuant to the authority delegated to the Director of Headquarters Operations by the Director, Indian Health Service (IHS), on July 17, 1995, I hereby delegate to the Associate Director, Office of Administration and Management, for IHS-wide, the authority to:
- approve the IHS supplemental plan for implementing the Flexible Workplace Arrangements Program;
- approve exceptions to the provisions of the IHS supplemental plan; and
- approve requests to participate in the Flexible Workplace Arrangements Program.
Redelegations and Restrictions
- The authority delegated in paragraphs, 1a. and 1b. above may not be redelegated. The authority delegated in paragraph 1c. above may be redelegated to the following Associate Directors with further redelegation authorized; however, the authority must be exercised by an official higher than the employee's immediate supervisor.
Office of Health Programs
Office of Tribal Activities
Office of Human Resources
Office of Environmental Health and Engineering
Office of Health Program Research and Development
Office of Information Resources Management
Office of Planning, Evaluation, and Legislation
Information and Management
- This authority should be exercised in accordance with the guidance provided in the United States Office of Personnel Management Guidelines for Pilot Flexible Workplace Arrangements, Health and Human Services policy, and Interim Public Health Service (PHS) Circular 600-1, PHS Flexible Workplace Arrangements Program.
- This delegation is effective upon date of signature.
/Luana L. Reyes/
Back To Top | Previous Page