Format For Trip Report
IH-4 MANUAL CIRCULAR - GENERAL ADMINISTRATION EXHIBIT B
FORMAT FOR TRIP REPORT
Assistant Chief for Program Services, DIH
Chief, Nursing Services Branch, DIH
|SUBJECT:||Trip Report American Nurses Assosiation Headquarters, New York, N.Y., January 5-7, 1963|
PURPOSE OF TRIP: To participate in ANA Special Committee on Indian Health and other special DIH assignments in New York City.
- Miss Emily Jones, Director of Public Health Nursing, Idaho State Health Department, Boise, Idaho
- Dr. Frank Parsons, Staff Medical Advisor, ANA New York, N. Y.
DISCUSSION: (State major business conducted, high points of meeting, etc.)
CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS: The following are the conclusions of the writer:
- The ANA Committee serves a valuable purpose in providing the Division with program guidance.
- The Division representative to this committee must be a nurse rather than any other discipline.
The following actions are recommended:
- That the Division prepare a special bulletin for use in nurse recruitment.
- That the Division assign an Executive Secretary to the ANA Committe on Indian Health
cc: Assistant Chief
/s/ Mary H. Smith Nurse Director
Back To Top | Previous Page