Transmittal Notice 59-02
The attached material represents the initial issuance of pharmacy policy and procedures in the Indian Health Manual. The chapter incorporates instructions formerly issued in Operating Memoranda and the Pharmacy handbook, "Instructions for Division of Indian Health Pharmacists."
A table of contents for the pharmacy chapter is included in the material. Generally, individual tables of content will be issued with each manual chapter until such time as it is feasible to issue a comprehensive one.
James R. Shaw, M.D.
Assistant Surgeon General
Chief, Division of Indian Health
Table of Contents
Part 3, Chapter 7
DIH Operating Memoranda:
- No. 56-55, dated Jan. 19, 1956 and its attachment "Instructions for Division of Indian Health Pharmacists"
- No. 56-55, Supp. No.1, dated Aug. 1, 1958
- No. 56-75, dated Apr. 4, 1956
- No. 56-76, dated Apr. 4, 1956
- No. 57-18, dated Sept. 6, 1956
- No. 57-24, dated Oct. 11, 1956
- No. 58-29. dated Jan. 28, 1958
- No. 58-30, dated Mar. 10, 1958
- No. 58-33, dated Apr. 1, 1958
DIH Circular No. 59-2, dated Feb. 17, 1959
File the table of contents and manual chapter in appropriate sequence.
Distribution: Indian Health Manual Holders
Date: April 23, 1959