Part 5, Chapter 5: Manual Exhibit 5-5-7J
SUBJECT: Request for Comprehensive Review of Unsolicited Proposal from (insert name of offerror) for (brief description of proposal)
It is requested that your office perform a comprehensive evaluation of the subject proposal as required by Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 15.506-2.
In evaluating this proposal, the following factors shall be considered:
- Unique and innovative methods, approaches, or concepts demonstrated by the proposal.
- Overall scientific, technical, or socioeconomic merits of the proposal.
- Potential contribution of the effort to the Indian Health Service (IHS) mission.
- The offerror's capabilities, related experience, facilities, techniques, or unique combinations of these which are integral factors for achieving the proposal objectives.
- The qualifications, capabilities, and experience of the proposed principal investigator, team leader, or key personnel who are critical in achieving the proposal objectives.
- Any other factors deemed appropriate for this proposal.
Be advised that an unsolicited proposal is not valid if it is an advance proposal for a known agency requirement that can be acquired by competitive methods.
It is requested that you provide the results of your review to this office, in writing, no later than _____ working days from the date of this letter.
If you have any questions regarding this request, the area point of contact for unsolicited proposals is ________________________ and he/she can be reached on ___________________________.
Back To Top | Previous Page