Listening Session - Veterans Health Administration and Indian Health Service Tribal Consultation 2020 Informational Meeting – Revised DRAFT Memorandum of Understanding
February 17 , 2021
Date: Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Time: 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Webinar link: CLICK HERE
On December 2, 2020, Indian Health Service and Veterans Health Administration initiated a joint Tribal Consultation to seek input on a draft revised memorandum of understanding (MOU) between the two agencies. This Webinar will provide an overview to Tribal Leaders of the revised draft MOU purpose, scope, and content. To view the 2010 MOU currently in place, please click here – 2010 MOU.
Join Webinar by Computer or Phone
- Use Webex link: CLICK HERE - Meeting number (access code): 199 799 8876. Meeting password: JPynYcv@769
- Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only). +14043971596,,1997998876##
- Join by phone. +14043971596 USA Toll Number. Toll-free calling restrictions
- Join from a video system or application. Dial email@example.com
You can also dial 126.96.36.199 and enter your meeting number.
- Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business Dial firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Sponsor: IHS
Who Should Attend: Tribal Leaders