IHS 2009 National Behavioral Health Conference; Honoring Our Traditions... While Embracing Change
SAVE THE DATE!
August 4-7, 2009
Crown Plaza Hotel | St. Paul, MN
The Indian Health Service Division of Behavioral Health is proud to present the 2009 National Behavioral Health Conference, the nation's premiere opportunity for collaborative networking, strategy-building, and knowledge sharing for behavioral health and health care providers in Indian Country. The 2009 conference will emphasize best and promising practices from a multi-disciplinary perspective by highlighting five distinct programmatic tracks to meet the needs of our national audience.
Tribal leaders, doctors, nurses, behavioral health program providers, substance abuse program providers, psychologists, therapists, counselors, social workers, traditional service providers, health program administrators, youth, elders, and other concerned community members are highly encouraged to attend.
Conference Highlights include:
- No registration fee
- Interactive Learning Labs
- Continuing education credit and potential professional development credit with individual states and licensing bodies is available.
- Nationally recognized speakers and enriching workshops
- Opportunities for networking, collaboration, and partnerships
- Promising practices, co-occurring disorders, and cutting-edge research
- Exhibitors and vendors
- Cultural activities and awards ceremonies
Join us for an informative and unique conference experience.
Questions for this event may be directed to Deborah Black.