DIS Video Call Backgrounds
Just right-click on the image you want below, use "Save Image As" to save it locally to your desktop, and then follow the instructions in your video call software to add it as your background. (Note: Some video calls shows you a "mirrored" preview of yourself. The background may appear reversed to you, but everyone else will see it properly.)
- Click the up arrow next to the Start Video icon.
- Select Choose Virtual Background.
- Click the “+” icon and choose “Add Image.”
- Browse to the location you saved the image to earlier.
- If you are prompted with the following question, select “Download.”
- You can now close out of the setting tab and the virtual background is enabled.
Video Call Background 1
Be aware... connect with care.
Video Call Background 2
If you see something wrong... report it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Video Call Background 3
Cybersec_rity There is no cybersecurity without "u"
Video Call Background 4
Think before you click
Video Call Background 5
Don't get hooked by phishers
Video Call Background 6
Phishing: if you suspect deceit, hit delete.
Video Call Background 7
Division of Information Security 1
Video Call Background 8
Division of Information Security 2