As a result of the current Federal government funding situation, the information on this website may not be up to date or acted upon. Updates regarding government operating status and resumption of normal operations can be found at www.opm.gov . Despite the lapse in appropriations, IHS will continue to provide direct clinical health care services as well as referrals for contracted services that cannot be provided through IHS clinics. For more information on how IHS is impacted, visit: HHS Contingency Plan
Video conference units of all makes and models, on the IHS network or on the Internet can also join this Skype video conference by using one of the following methods:
Make sure you have the Skype Conference ID because it will be needed when joining the meeting.
Video Conference Equipment
- From a SIP video device, call email@example.com and then enter the Skype Conference ID when prompted.
- From a SIP video device, call <Skype Conference ID>@meet.ihs.gov
Internal Method CISCO (IHS VoIP Calls)
- Dial in internally - From a regular/video/SIP internal phone/device, call 605-335-2520 and then enter the Skype Conference ID when prompted.
- From an invited Cisco video unit, press the green Join button
External Method (Non-IHS Cisco VoIP Calls)
- Dial in externally - From a phone, call 605-335-2520 or toll-free 1-866-964-5120 and then enter the Skype Conference ID when prompted.
- ISDN Method: From an ISDN video unit, call 866-964-5118 and then enter the Skype Conference ID when prompted.
Connect via Chrome or Firefox
- In a web browser, type in join.meet.ihs.gov in the web browser address bar
- Click Join call
- Enter the Skype Conference ID in the Call ID field
- Click Continue
- Enter your Name and continue to follow prompts to join the meeting
WebRTC browser support
- Firefox – will work externally. Internally, it will work, will prompt users to accept the certificate; Firefox is not configured to trust the IHS-issued certificates.
- Chrome – The preferred browser. It will work internally and externally
- Not Supported: Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, mobile browsers such as safari or silk.