Zero Suicide Resources
- Zero Suicide in Health and Behavioral Healthcare – from the Suicide Prevention Resource Center (SPR) and the National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention
- Zero Suicide - Native American and Alaska Naive Populations
- Clinical Pathways in Primary and Behavioral Health at the Institute for Family Health
- Suicide Care in Systems Framework [PDF - 3 MB] – from the National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention (NAASP) Clinical Care and Intervention Task Force 2011 report.
- Suicide Prevention in Primary Care is an edition of eSolutions which focuses on common warning signs of suicide, as well as a profile of New York FQHC.
- Suicide Prevention Toolkit for Rural Primary Care contains tools, information, and resources to implement suicide prevention practices and overcome barriers to treating patients at risk for suicide in a primary care setting
Suicide Prevention Videos
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline's Zero Suicide site has "EBPs in Indian Country," an interview with Ester Tenorio, the Project Director of KEYWAH, San Felipe Pueblo, who talks about aligning evidence-based programs with Indigenous ways of life.
- The video "Native Youth Speaks on Suicide Prevention," is the result of 10 suicide prevention listening sessions held throughout Indian Country by the IHS, with partners at SAMHSA and the U.S. Department of the Interior.