As a result of the current Federal government funding situation, the information on this website may not be up to date or acted upon. Updates regarding government operating status and resumption of normal operations can be found at www.opm.gov . Despite the lapse in appropriations, IHS will continue to provide direct clinical health care services as well as referrals for contracted services that cannot be provided through IHS clinics. For more information on how IHS is impacted, visit: HHS Contingency Plan
Urban GPRA/GPRAMA Reporting
Health care facilities operated and run by the Urban Indian Health Program are required to report their Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA)/Government Performance and Results Modernization Act (GPRAMA) clinical performance measures to IHS and Congress. Beginning in 2018, official GPRA/GPRAMA measure results will be calculated through the Integrated Data Collection System Data Mart (IDCS DM) utilizing National Data Warehouse (NDW) data.
Assistance and Training
Urban facilities needing additional information and/or training may contact Rick Mueller at the Urban Indian Health Program (UIHP) at 301-443-3787. Urban facilities using RPMS who need technical assistance should contact Cynthia Perez at 505-366-7487. For questions regarding GPRA, contact any member of the National GPRA Support Team.
- Area GPRA Coordinators [PDF - 25 KB]
- GPRA Performance Results can now be found on the IHS Quality Webpage
- FY 2016 Urban Program GPRA Results [PDF - 8.6 MB]
- FY 2015 Urban Program GPRA Results [PDF - 4.9 MB]
- FY 2014 Urban Program GPRA Results [PDF - 1.5 MB]
- FY 2013 Urban Program GPRA Results [PDF - 3.6 MB]
- FY 2012 Urban Program GPRA Results [PDF - 3 MB]